And of Interest:
What is Electronic Commerce or
E-Commerce refers to the electronic
exchange of goods, services, transactions and services over the Internet.
Internet Statistics and Facts:
- The exponential growth rate of the Internet is absolutely
unprecedented with traffic on the Internet doubling every 100 days.
- 2 million new users join the Internet each month in North America
- 3,000 businesses sign on to the Internet each week.
- Retail sales on the net will total $7 billion by the year 2000.
- By the year 2002, it is projected that e commerce transactions
will exceed $200 billion dollars annually.
- "Business use is growing fastest. 62 million Americans are
now using the worldwide network and are even getting comfortable making credit card
purchases," said Ted Bridis, Associated Press.
ME MORE ABOUT SECURITY!